Show All Results
Manufacturing Operator 2
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
*$7,000 sign-on bonus for this position!
Paid out after first 90 days of employment
The Chemical Manufacturing Operator 2 at MilliporeSigma will complete the following tasks daily:
- Produce and purify chemical compounds to meet the requirements of MilliporeSigma customers
- Stage materials utilizing a variety of warehouse equipment including pallet trucks and Powered Industrial Trucks
- Verify the quality and integrity of materials and equipment
- Perform in-process analytical testing including work-ups and simple interpretations as described in the Master Production Record
- Update batch records, computer systems and SAP per ISO procedures
- Follow and support all safety and quality procedures and systems
- Wear an air helmet, respirator mask, safety shoes, rubber apron, chemical protective suits and gloves, safety glasses and goggles to protect from toxic or corrosive chemicals
- Work in occasional wet, humid abnormally hot or cold environment
- Sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, or crouch for long periods of time
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Work with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Use a range of office, laboratory, and manufacturing equipment
- Work near moving mechanical parts
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other science discipline
- Prior industrial work experience or chemical handling
- Strong mechanical proficiency and mathematical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Read and understand written protocols
- Understand chemical reactions and hazards
- Understand ISO and quality systems
Shift: 12-hour night shift, 6:00 PM - 6:30 AM - 2/2/3 schedule (M/T on, W/R off, F/S/S on, M/T off, W/R on, F/S/S off, repeat)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html