Show All Results
Operations Integration Scientist - Hybrid
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Operations Integration Scientist is the leading role for the integration and implementation of new custom manufacturing products into the GMP manufacturing facilities. This technically sound position works cross-functionally at multiple manufacturing facilities with Project Management, Quality, Manufacturing, Process and Analytical Development, and customers to efficiently bring new custom/contract manufacturing products into the GMP manufacturing facilities. The position will be based in St. Louis, Missouri and will be a hybrid type role.
- Manage the technology transfer into the GMP space by authoring technical documents such as specifications and risk assessments
- Drive change controls for new and existing custom manufacturing projects
- Plan for operational requirements and act as the project oversight during critical manufacturing events
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or other life science field
- 1+ years of experience in an GMP environment
- Proven prior experience in a technical document writer position specifically in the GMP/Biotech/Pharma/Regulated Industry
- Demonstrated experience in detailed review work and following procedures, especially in a GMP regulated industry
- Familiarity with FDA, EMA, and other regulatory standards
- Knowledge of antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) and/or biologics technology
- Independent, self-starter with proven results in biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Interpersonal and team-building skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good evaluation and analytic skills for problem identification and communication to others
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in various computer skills, including Windows, Word for Windows, Excel, and Outlook, as well as familiarity working in a windows-based environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html