Show All Results
Director, R&D Design Analytics (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Operational Design Center is a capability within Global Clinical Development. Our vision is to bring innovative medicines to patients faster by improving operational effectiveness and efficiency of clinical studies through informed, data-driven decisions. This role will interact with study teams and extended stakeholders to understand key business questions and then will leverage the most appropriate data and analytics to generate and deliver relevant insights on time to stakeholders across the portfolio. This technical role will lead and orchestrate delivery of complex scheduled and ad-hoc analyses by multi-national project teams. The derived actionable insights will guide strategic decision making and/or unlock operational optimization opportunities. You will have the opportunity to evolve existing analytics as well as prioritize, shape and develop novel analytics to address evolving stakeholder needs. A bold, brave, and curious mindset will be advantageous.
This position could be based anywhere in EU.
Who you are:
Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience, Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience, or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatics, Biotechnology, Biology or related field with 3+ years of experience in biopharmaceutical R&D setting with excellent understanding of the R&D process from discovery to clinical development.
- At least 3 years of drug development experience, particularly related to clinical study design, feasibility, operational planning and scenario modeling.
- Strong understanding of advanced and predictive analytics, machine learning, and data science; adept at finding new ways of looking at data.
- Proven track record of excellence in data engineering, analysis, and reporting.
- Extensive experience preparing and presenting complex ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated success in managing and delivering on multiple projects simultaneously. Project management, product development and agile methodology experience is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to persuade, negotiate, and moderate conflict.
- An established deep contextual knowledge of business and technical domains - awareness of current and future needs of stakeholders, and trends and developments within the pharma industry and beyond.
Internal role level - Expert 4
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html