Show All Results
Internship - Strategy and Operations
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As an intern with the Global CMC Development Strategy and Operations Team, you will provide support to several internal communication, strategy and project management topics across the network.
Your tasks can include:
- Creating and updating intranet pages
- Supporting strategy projects and initiatives
- Drafting the content and layout of monthly newsletters and ad-hoc communication
- Developing and supporting new engagement initiatives
- Ensuring the follow-up of project management activities
- Contributing to the preparation of meetings and other administrative tasks
You will be working independently on your tasks by leveraging your creative and interpersonal skills. During your internship, you will get the chance to work in a global environment and contribute to the set-up of our new CMC organization.
- Student in Business, Communications, Human Resources, Marketing or a related field. You must be enrolled in your academic program for the full duration of the internship.
- You have advanced skills in standard MS Office tools. Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint is a must.
- A curious and creative thinker, with a proactive and collaborative mindset.
- Energetic, results-oriented and able to adapt in a challenging environment.
- A team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills are a must. French and/or any other language would be an advantage.
- Experience with image editing tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Canva, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Experience in video production and editing would be an advantage.
Duration of the internship: 12 months
Location of the internship: Corsier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland
Ideal Starting date: 01.02.2022
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html