Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Job Title: Operations Managers
Employer: EMD Serono Research and Development, Inc., 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
Job Location: EMD Serono Research and Development, Inc., 45A Middlesex Turnpike, Billerica, MA 01821
- Grow the efficiency of existing operational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity;
- Actively pursue and lead strategic and operational objectives for departmental excellence;
- Maintain constant communication with company senior management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization;
- Project manage operational and strategic activities to enforce adherence to timelines and budgets;
- Run initiatives that ensure strategic excellence and pipeline sustainability in TIP Immunology in collaboration with external consultants;
- Lead lessons learned efforts for project teams;
- Seek out and support setting up of external and internal collaborations to accelerate project timelines;
- Support operational leadership;
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices;
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives;
- Create project reports for portfolio tracking and ensure adherence to milestones for a sustainable drug pipeline; and
- Work cross-functionally with all research departments to create synergies.
Employer requires a PhD degree in Immunology, Biology, or a closely related field and four (4) years of work experience with drug discovery process. In addition, the employer requires the
- Demonstrated ability communicating with and presenting analyses to senior management regarding scientific data, new drug targets, and strategy initiatives gained through four (4) years of work experience.
- Demonstrated ability leading projects and initiatives within an industry setting in drug discovery, gained through at least two (2) years of work experience.
- Demonstrated experience with managing scientific and strategy initiative projects gained through one (1) year of work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of autoimmune disease pathology and process of target identification for drug discovery, gained through four (4) years of work experience in a drug discovery setting.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
This position is eligible for EMD SRDI, Inc.’s Employee Referral Program, which is under EMD Millipore Corporation.
Applicants can send resumes to EMD SRDI, Inc., 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Attn: Req #259830) or apply online at https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company.html
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html