Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Within our matrix organization you will be part of the production teams in Large Scale Fermentation Facility and will be a member of the down process (recovery and purification) team.
Within your role you will:
- Perform recovery and purification processes of fermentation products (proteins as well as organic molecules).
- Perform in process analytical assays.
- Operating Organic and inorganic skids.
- Work under different regulatory standards (ISO 9001, ISO 13485).
- Monitor and report online records and results.
- Learning, Understanding and implementing into work the “Quality system” and “Regulatory Compliance” as dictated in Merck's SOPs.
- Perform troubleshooting
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Perform recovery and purification processes of fermentation products (proteins as well as organic molecules).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates production equipment and skids
- Takes active part in scaling up of new processes
- Implementations of new equipment
- Keeps health and safety regulations.
- Works in a computerized environment
- Writes protocols (MMFs and SOPs)
- Works according to validated protocols.
- Coordinate with other departments (QA, QC Maintenance and Warehouse)
- Take active part in training and qualification of new employees
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html