Show All Results
Business Data Provisioning Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 62,770 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- In and around the month-end close (WD1 thru WD9):
- Performing regular and ad-hoc financial data loads into TM1 cubes and MIS, and data reconciliation between systems and packages.
- Monitoring data flows, restarting stuck loads and/or raising error cases to technical support.
- Triggering Tableau data loads
- Throughout the month:
- Cost detail data checks in TM1
- Hierarchy updates and manual adjustments in TM1
- Change of release steps
- Monitoring of the landing process in TM1
- Troubleshooting and general ad-hoc user support
- Provide backup for the team colleagues during absences (within the scope of expertise)
- Opening/closing of tools, instances
Who You Are:
- Data-driven individual with an excellent attention to detail and understanding of complex process interdependencies.
- Display a strong prioritization and time management ability, as well as resistance to internal customer pressure
- Graduate in Finance Management / Business Administration or similar field with a good understanding of reporting software and systems or an IT graduate with a professional finance certification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA, etc.),
- With a minimum expected post-qualified experience of 3 to 5 years
- With preferably good knowledge of IBM/Cognos TM1 and SAP BW plus the usual office applications.
- Amenable to mid shift (3:00 pm - 12:00 am)
- Hybrid Set Up: 3 days onsite per week
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html