Show All Results
Packaging Operator 2
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
To stage, fill (manually or semi-automatically), cap, label and over pack liquid, powder and lyophilized products per approved packaging specifications while utilizing all required safety equipment. Complete appropriate packaging documentation per ISO procedures and deliver products to inventory.
- Fill, cap and label chemical products.
- Follow all quality and safety procedures.
- Support quality systems.
- Train others and work in a team setting.
**This is a 2nd shift position Monday-Thursday 2pm-12:30am**
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years manufacturing experience
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Extended periods of standing and repetitive movements
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. with lifting equipment
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, apron rubber and tyvek suits, protective gloves, and safety glasses and goggles while performing in this position
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html