Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Perform assembly and installation of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components onto and inside of sheet metal frames and enclosures on equipment manufactured by SEMC Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing Center. This job includes activities such as penetration and component layout, drilling, cutting, and tapping on sheet metal. Cutting and bending stainless steel tubing, parts cleaning, mechanical finishing and labeling of systems during assembly.
- Work in a cleanroom work environment and wear PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) such as a cleanroom hair cover, face cover, and Latex or Nitrile gloves
- Lifting 50 lbs. 5 times per day and transferring this weight to a cart either at the same level or down at knee height
- Push or pull metal boxes on wheels that easily roll 200 lbs.
- Stand and kneel on ergonomic mats over concrete
- Step up on one step, lean over a tilting lift table
- Utilizing full range of motion with arms and legs
- Working on computer screen various times per day
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a vocational program in one of the following areas: electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, process technology, or related field
- 1+ years of experience interpreting and following written and verbal work instructions, mechanical and electrical schematics and engineering mechanical and point to point wiring drawings
- 1+ years of electrical and wiring experience
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment while following safety and process controls
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work with a team and independently
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html