Show All Results
Technical Service Specialist, Biologist, German speaking (f/m)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leader in the Life Science business, benefit from our training program and broad career possibilities.
Technical support represents a key feature of the company offering to our customers. As an office-based bioscience specialist, within our multidisciplinary team, you will help to resolve scientific challenges by answering product and application questions by phone and email, mainly focusing on our biology product portfolio.
You will support our German- and English-speaking external customers, as well as our sales teams, by answering technical inquiries, e.g., giving product recommendations and application support, optimization of protocols, performing troubleshooting, and handling of product complaints.
Treating these requests, you will collaborate closely with other departments, e.g., customer service, sales support, product management and marketing.
As a contribution to our growing business, you will qualify leads and cross-selling opportunities from incoming customers' calls and/or promotional activities. You will also provide trainings in your area of expertise and support digital customer visits and seminars.
Based in Molsheim (67), Alsace, France, Permanent contract
Who you are:
- You have a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master’s degree with 1-3 years of laboratory experience in the Life Science areas, preferably with a strong focus on cell culture and immunodetection assays (ELISA; RIA, Luminex® Multiplex assays).
- You are fluent in German and have a very good level of English. Another European language (French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish…) would be a plus, to also support other countries.
- You are customer-oriented with strong listening and communication skills and have an excellent ability to identify customer needs.
- You are eager to gather expertise in new technologies and are interested in supporting the development of new digital tools.
- You enjoy working with other people within an international team and in a dynamic environment.
- You are creative, solution-oriented, and good at doing product analysis and technical comparisons.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html