Show All Results
Head of Sales (Industrial & Testing and Diagnostics)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Head of Sales (Industrial & Testing and Diagnostics) is responsible for leading, developing, implementing and executing our sales strategy. The head of sales is responsible for increasing Merck 's market share to grow above market rate in the industrial , testing and diagnostic segment. He/she will do so by leading and empowering a high-performing sales team to success.
This role is reporting to the Head of Commercial, Singapore and Malaysia and will be responsible for leading a Singapore based sales team.
What You Do
- Execute the Go to Market (GTM) strategies for Singapore IVD and Industrial and testing customer segment.
- Deliver and drive operational plans with cross functional teams to maximise sales achievement.
- Manage a key account management sales model in liaison with global strategic heads.
- Leverage global and regional marketing strategies to drive successful implementation in collaboration with marketing team.
- Manage the sales budget, including appropriate management of sales resources.
- Provide sales analysis and forecasting reports to line manager and other stakeholders as required.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver key account customer-centric solutions.
- Interact with customers to foster stronger customer relationship and gain market insights.
- Understand market insights through market research, competitive intelligence in order to drive both portfolio and segment sales.
- Provide entrepreneurial leadership to build a high impact and engaged team
Who You Are
- Degree in Sciences or higher degree in relevant scientific or business qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a sales management role in the life science industry
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html