Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Purchasing Associate will support the shared services center in the day to day P2P process for indirect spend within a specific category or regional area(s) and provide service to internal customers in the creation and follow up of Purchase Orders, execution of Spot Buy and support ERP testing and implementations.
Functional Responsibilities – included but not limited to:
- Support entities in their P2P process using the ERP system.
- Purchase Requisition validation, compliance checking.
- Purchase order creation, releasing and monitoring.
- Perform Purchase Order changes/modifications.
- Perform change requests for Indirect materials.
- Perform other procurement Ad hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Who You Are:
- A graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
- Background in using Ariba and SAP system as a Buyer is preferred
- Amenable to work onsite (The Finance Center, BGC, Taguig) in a midshift role (2:00 pm to 11:00 pm) but should be open to extend depending on the business needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 1-2 years’ Procurement Buyer experience and knowledge, preferably from shared service center. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Good communications skills (oral and written), with analytical skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure
- Resourceful, driven, proactive and independent
- Willing to take the challenge and work in a multi-culture work environment
- Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure
- Has sound planning and time management skills
- Is willing to take a challenge and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Has the ability to plan, organize, monitor and deliver targets
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html