Show All Results
Senior Controlling Analyst (Intercompany Expert)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are responsible for delivering regular reporting packages and implementing relevant updates to ensure data quality and reliability, You may be involved in various ad-hoc activities, analysis, and transforming data to information, to align with stakeholders’ requirements. You will be engaged in various collaborations, from simple to complex problem-solving. As a “Service Expert,” you are open to change and advocate for continuous improvement. In our global team, your tasks include the creation of cross-charges to group entities and will handle management inquiries, reporting, and other business-controlling tasks. English is our main communication because we have international stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Graduate of Finance/Accounting, preferably CPA or CMA
- At least 8 years focus on financial operations, Controlling/FPA, preferably with Intercompany process experience.
- Experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry and scientific background an advantage.
- Able to adapt to a complex and fast-paced environment, with high expectations for performance in an atmosphere of continuous change.
- Collaborative, assertive, and confident in communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Team player, able to identify potential issues, solution-focused and able to collaborate, propose solutions and communicate with Stakeholders.
- Fluent English language skills required
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig.
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3pm-12AM).
- Hybrid Setup
- Strong finance and accounting foundation focus on Business Controlling/FP&A and Intercompany
- In-depth knowledge of Intercompany process
- Proficient in ERP systems and other reporting tools.
- Ability to manage big data with a high focus on reliability and quality.
- Experienced in standardization and harmonization projects, robotics process automation is an advantage.
- Background in project management, quality management and continuous improvemen
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html