Show All Results
Expert ServiceNow CMDB
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Job Description ServiceNow CMDB Application Engineer
You will work as an ServíceNow CMDB Application Engineer Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. The Engineer possesses deep skills and experience in design, build and deployment of ServiceNow solutions with a focus on CMDB (configuration Management Database), discovery and service mapping. You will secure the best technical solutions to populate a healthy CMDB with true business value, maintain and sustain quality of data to support the key processes for IT processes and later OT.
In this job, you will:
• Leverage best practices to design, build, and support configuration /development for Data Model business processes in an ServiceNow environment
• Be the Senior advisor showcasing expert knowledge of ServiceNow applications in fit-gap design/solution workshops and meetings, managing ServiceNow changes and enhancements as the SME in ServiceNow data Integration
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overall solution architecture and cloud integration methods with ServiceNow and other legacy applications
• Collaborate with ServiceNow AMS/Shared Services/support teams to resolve ServiceNow product/config related issues with service requests requiring ServiceNow cloud support (customizations, config)
• Maintain ServiceNow Deployment playbook and lead localization/functional configuration and cutover for each implementation cluster
• Gain visibility and knowledge of new product enhancements and roadmap in order to drive sustainable solution design and value realization
• Collaborate with ServiceNow testers or key users to ensure quality assurance
• Deliver state of the art Functional specifications or configuration documents
Who You Are:
• Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
• Minimum of 2 full life cycle ServiceNow cloud implementations encompassing multiple ServiceNow modules/processes especially CMDB/ITOM.
• 6-8 years of project solutions delivery (development/configuration) experience with at least 3 years of experience in ServiceNow integrated solutions, with at least one global company
• Knowledge of ITOM configuration capabilities and automation OOTB features e.g. web service integration tasks, APIs, workflow config
• CIS certification (ITSM, Discovery, Service Mapping) is preferred
• Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html