Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As an Electronics Techician for our specialty gas and liquid delivery equipment, you are an integral part of the success of our Delivery Systems and Services business. The business demands that you prioritize safety, quality, reliability, and efficiency. You will also create the engineering solutions to the problems facing the advancement of the electronics industry. Responsibilities include:
- Working with engineers to design new systems and improve existing designs
- Managing the electronics lab
- Conducting failure-Analysis of electronic assemblies
- Report writing
Who You Are:
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering or other electronic discipline
- 5+ years of experience as an electronics technician
- 1+ year of experience in OrCAD
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a proven track record
- Demonstrable aptitude for board level electronics and circuit analysis
- Experience in designing PCB layouts
- Proven success in applying problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to understand technical details of products to troubleshoot and service
- Ability to debug digital, analog, and DC-power circuits
- Experience using oscilloscopes, multimeters, bench power supplies, and other lab equipment
- Experience in surface-mount and thru-hole soldering
- Critical attention to detail and investigation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Logical and creative thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Semiconductor/microelectronics or related experience
- Good understanding of electrical hardware including control circuits, process-related instrumentations, and heaters
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html