Show All Results
Enterprise Project Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
You will manage a single large, complex program that spans multiple client sites across the globe with testing across multiple Process Solutions Services (PSS) divisions and/or sites. You will be accountable to establish and maintain strategic execution and growth plans, and align the internal organization around the requirements for the clients. This includes visibility of project resources and internal constraints, plans and owners to internal delivery issues or constraints, forecast changes and impact to the business, and the health of the relationship with the client. You are accountable for the accurate assembly, analysis and reporting of metrics around client service, quality and communication, both internally and externally. You are responsible for monitoring and closing out assigned projects that are directly managed by you as well as those managed by other project and program managers within the organization. Ensuring that deliverables and actions for the client that are supported by other project or program managers are in line with the client strategy and required metrics. You will work with Quality Assurance (QA), Orders Management, Sales and Lab leadership across sites and divisions to ensure a seamless service. You will have tactical project management responsibilities for your studies.
As this role is a leadership position, you will be expected to drive change and align the organization around the program and client’s needs. Alongside the Account Manager you will be responsible for strategic planning and communication of strategy throughout the organization and be fully engaged in the commercial plan for the account. You will be fully cognizant of the client, including products, pipeline, phase, challenges and plans and establish a good relationship with stakeholders at all levels of the organization whilst maintaining a client relationship map.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage strategic projects alongside support of the wider business.
- Instill best practices across the Project Management Organization (PMO) by displaying leadership qualities, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Execute project management skills such as defining project tasks, plans and resource requirements, demonstrating adherence to global PMO practices and templates, e.g. on-boarding, kickoff meeting, communication plan, standardized/template minutes, agenda, timetables, pre-meetings, project plans, scope documents, risk registers/FMEA, Gantt charts, Work Breakdown Structure.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing client-facing projects.
- Expert level project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation).
- Project management certificate (PMI or equivalent).
- MBA or Master’s degree in a scientific discipline.
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence and lead a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives.
- Effective in dealing directly with clients, operational teams, and commercial colleagues, globally.
- Ability to mentor, train, and coach Project Managers.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html