Show All Results
Megasys Business Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The DS&S Services Business Manager manages overall services product portfolio, including contract management, sales plan and market management in broad execution of P&L. The DS&S Services Business Manager leads the sustainable growth through developing and achieving strategic plan targets, successful positioning of the agreements, and contracts for renewal/new business opportunities to ensure the long-term success of the business.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for financial health [RG1] and growth of our services business
- Design operational programs that increase collaboration with DS&S & Semiconductor Solutions to enhance product offerings and create new value streams
- Using sales plans and forecasting, develop a resourcing model to maximize opportunities for the business.
- Establish revenue objectives and cost parameters to manage the overall financial success of the Services business.
- Maintain a forecast and sales plan
- Achieve targeted sales growth and profitability goals. Create and maintain Business Services sales forecast and KPIs in support of attainment plans. Understand price to win and competitive analysis to increase win probability. Collaborate with Operations Mangers and Sales to implement strategic actions in support of customer and DS&S growth.[RG2]
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of our customers, including requirements, current and future opportunities, organizational structures and key decision-makers. Identify and understand current operational goals, gaps, and roadmaps for our customers.
- Maintain deep knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies. Participate in services market analysis, competitive analysis and pricing strategy development for target regions or customers. This includes the harmonization of all of Services business and continuous improvement to streamline business flow across the customer base.
- Execute monthly billing business operations according to various business processes. Manage documentation in support of business requirements. Manage financial audits within business area and support compliance reviews with audit firms.
- Manage activities to improve overall risk and liability mitigation for the business.
- Support safety-first messaging with staff interactions.
- Provide strategic roadmaps that match and enhance DS&S product portfolio.
Who you are:
- Bachelor in scientific and/or financial related field
- Experience in business development, sales, and/or marketing roles in Chemical Services or Semiconductor industry
- At least 10 years of industry experience
- Proven track-record in establishing teamwork across process & geographical boundaries
- Possess strong business acumen
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to influence & say how it is at all levels
- Strong collaborator & stakeholder management skills
- Able to thrive in ambiguity
- Display persistence & tenacity
- High data literacy & analytical skills
- Strength of character to deal with senior players in the business
- MBA and/or related advanced degree
- Understanding of demand planning and supply chain process is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html