Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As the Program Manager at EMD Electronics in Sheboygan Falls, WI., you would be responsible for translating business requests into detailed, executable ISC plans. The Program Managers in Thin Films ISC serve as project managers and fulfillment leads for new or improved ISC activities by actively engaging with the appropriate product managers, operations, engineering, supply chain planning, R&D / technology, strategic sourcing, quality, and operational excellence to ensure the desired balance is achieved between low cost to serve, required flexibility, and customer satisfaction to enable the business to meet its profit and growth targets. These fulfillment activities may include development of long-term asset strategies in collaboration with Supply Excellence that fuel the future growth of Thin Films business. As a skilled and accomplished Program Manager, you will have future career options such as operating site management, fulfillment function leadership, and insight into market facing opportunities.
- Manages and executes in collaboration with operating site leaders, as well as technology, supply chain, strategic sourcing, and quality teams the site master plan. Drives option sorting to outline cost, time, and budget to implement. Makes recommendations to achieve the desired balance between low cost to serve, required flexibility, and customer satisfaction to enable the business to meet its profit and growth targets
- Develops product roadmaps for existing and new products in collaboration with market managers, supply chain, R&D, and sourcing
- Leads project implementation for new products and process optimizations in collaboration of engineering, R&D, sourcing, and supply chain
- Manages new analytical development to enhance and optimize existing systems working with quality assurance, engineering, and R&D
- Provides the primary touch point in Operations for requests that could change capabilities, operating site assets, and fulfillment processes in response to customer needs and requirements
- Documents and communicates site and product capabilities related to such change requests through understanding and dialogue with operating site leaders, as well as technology, supply chain, strategic sourcing, and quality teams
- Nurtures the development of a Continuous Improvement culture built around the principles of Lean/Six Sigma
- Provides the Technical Operations Director, site managers and other company functional leaders with information that is accurate and timely to permit them to anticipate problems, recognize opportunities, and ensure effective decisions and actions. Assures transparent, effective, and timely communications on ongoing development activities and programs
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following roles: Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Project Management, R&D, or Operations Management in a manufacturing setting
- Business/Financial acumen to support financial modeling
- Lean/Sigma certification
- Ability to analyze complicated data sets and maintain data integrity
- Collaborator, self-starter with interpersonal and communication skills, especially across a matrix and global organization
- Program management skills with a disciplined approach; proven ability to influence and motivate team members from various support groups
- Understands the inherent EH&S and process safety risks of our systems and engages expertise to minimize company risk
- Broad understanding of the semiconductor Materials business – products, customers, applications
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html