Show All Results
Medical Manager NI & Ferti
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Represent the Country Medical Director guaranteeing Medical Governance for all assigned duties and interactions inside and outside the Company and with all related stakeholders
- Aligns with all GMA, MAP and Commercial partners as well as all other business stakeholders to ensure overall Medical objectives are achieved and aligned with Local, Regional & Global strategies
- Provide strategic scientific contribution and generate Medical Value to the Product Manager, Market Access Strategic Manager inside the Business Unit
- Ensures that local Medical activities are aligned with the GMA & GDS Medical Affairs Strategic Plan (MASP), and other applicable guidance
- Relation Leadership with KTLs, institutions and academies
- Support for the development & implementation of scientific activities and approved clinical studies developed within the Business Unit
- Provide and complement medical training, according to the medical needs, of KAMs / KIMS
- Provide scientific support and work with the MAP function to reduce access barriers for patients’ access
- Be the contact point of the technical and scientific committees and decision makers of all involved institutions
- Contribute to RCO to support the development of Global Studies, Local or ISTs with the Company Products approved by GMADB and the Health Authorities.
- Coaching to KAM / KIM in medical matters
- Support and review of the promotional material developed
- Quantum Administration as appropriate to the extent of their role
- Development of the product & monograph dossiers
Who you are:
- University degree (Doctor) as Physician is requested
- Proved training/experience in Epidemiology, RWD, Clinical Pharmacology and/or Administration is requested Scientific and / or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (4 years minimum)
- Previous MSL or Medical Manager experience required (2 years)
- Previous experience leading teams and/or mentoring new hires and working in teamwork preferred
- Ability to work and develop Highly Effective Strategic Teams
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
- Capability to understand, asses, interpret and transmit Clinical studies (write reports)
- Auto management capabilities (capable of demonstrating last experiences)
- Strategic thinking with sound basic medical principles and she/he must understand implications and relationship with Marketing department (Demonstrable experience in team working experience)
- English language competency (minimum 80%- written and oral) and fluency in local language
- Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teaching and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Master communicator to HCPs and peers, in both small and large groups
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
This position is open for applicants from other countries in Latam interested in being located in Panama
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html