Show All Results
Data & Analytics Project Manager IT
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are searching for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our Data Management and Analytics team. As part of this engagement, you will positively impact the business of Healthcare, Life Sciences and Performance Materials and you will outperform globally together with Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers, Data Analysts, Solution Architects, and our internal customers.
With your proven ability to conduct Data Analytics and Digitalization projects, you will be responsible to successfully realize capabilities at scale for data management and solving business problems. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture project success from design to completion.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive and implement digital Data & Analytics projects end-to-end
- Develop routines for project performance and improvement measurement
- Ensure organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Orchestrate multiple delivery teams, ensuring project objectives are met
- Manage budget and funding channels, support the efficient execution of business cases
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional and delivery teams to plan and implement the project objectives leading to the desired solution
- Drive the alignments on project charter, roadmap, budget and resources
- Outline appropriate project documentation, update and keep track against it (user requirements, charter, project plan, major milestones, resource plan, Gantt, risk register, spend vs actuals, compliance supporting documents etc.)
- Stay on top of the confirmed project deliverables and KPI’s (quality, time, budget, resources)
- Form a budget for projects, manage deviation and change at the agreed ranges
- Analyze and report on project status, roadblocks and achievements into management and stakeholders
- Organize for regular meeting cadence and effective communications
- Be accountable for delivering end-to-end against the established customer expectations and at their high satisfaction
- Identify key deliverables from cross-functional teams and external vendors, and hold them accountable for their deliverables
- Pro-actively apply risk management, mitigation and resolution
- Identify optimization opportunities across multiple projects and teams and apply critical thinking
- Interact with multiple stakeholders to resolve interdependencies, ensure smooth transitions to customer and DevOps following the guidelines and SOPs
- Supervise the execution of multiple projects and project teams for optimal return-on-investment
- Coordinate cross-teams initiatives, and assist develop metrics and standards for project control and resource usage
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field
- 10+ years of experience in professional project management (certified Prince2, IPMA, PMI, Scaled Agile Framework or similar)
- Professional experience with managing global projects and how to effectively manage and engage multiple stakeholders
- Broad understanding of Enterprise Digitalization, Data & Analytics, and IT Technologies (Data Warehouses and Data Lakes)
- Exceptional leadership skills, time management, delegation, facilitation, and organizational skills with dedication to detail where required
- Problem-understanding and solving mentality with savvy business acumen
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for the assigned projects
- Previous work experience with regulatory environments would be beneficial (e.g. good practices in industry (GxP), ISO 9001 or similar).
- Ability to report, document, and present in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Specific information related to the position:
- Physical presence in primary work location is required (Bangalore)
- Remote work is occasionally possible (Home Office)
- Meetings will be conducted remotely supported by audio/video conferencing
- Flexible to work in CEST and US EST time zones
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html