Show All Results
Manufacturing Test Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Manufacturing Test Engineer is a hands-on role responsible for designing and improving electrical and mechanical testing setups used in Erbi’s proprietary manufacturing processes. This role involves every aspect of manufacturing test design including experimental design and analysis, equipment selection, software development, and final integration and continuous improvement of the tests. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is an excellent role for an engineer looking to lead hands-on development projects with a direct impact on organizational success.
- Improve test procedures for existing manufacturing compliance tests and develop new test procedures, both for existing products and new products in process
- Work with Erbi’s software engineering team to create automated test interfaces to expedite testing time
- Design new test setups as needed by the manufacturing organization for both electrical and mechanical testing
- Review new product designs to ensure they are capable of appropriate testing validation
- Perform test analysis to determine test precision, accuracy, and coverage relative to the needs of the organization
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Test Engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Able to self-motivate and work both independently and as part of a team. Eager to develop valuable technical knowledge, while helping others in their learning
- Deep familiarity with MATLAB
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel
- Familiarity with Java programming and python programming
- Familiarity with biology to include bioreactors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and data-driven environment
- Able to think creatively and work independently with high-level direction
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html