Show All Results
Working Stundent (All Genders) - Data & Analytics Ecosystem UX/UI Design
Posted 01 Feb 2023
Darmstadt, Hessen - Germany
Req Id 260233
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will work in the Data & Analytics Architecture team of our Data Office and contribute to the continuous development of our new D&A ecosystem from an end user perspective.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for the analysis of the end users’ behavior and needs in the Data & Analytics ecosystem, translate these needs into technical requirements, design solutions and drive their implementation. You will also receive continuous feedback from the ecosystem users regarding these enhancements and learn what works the best. As your knowledge grows, your responsibility and autonomy increase. Building on this, you will have the opportunity to turn your own ideas into reality. You will work in a young, innovative and agile environment with teams distributed over the world. It’s recommended that you work in our headquarter in Darmstadt, however, hybrid working set-up is also possible.
Who You Are:
• Current Bachelor or Master student of UI/UX Design, Service Design, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or another similar topic.
• Hands-on experience in ES6, HTML5, Python (nice to have).
• Experience in design-tools such as Figma, Photoshop or similar.
• Experience with state-of-the-art web-frameworks like React or VueJS.
• Experience in conducting user interviews e.g. as a part of university projects.
• Proficient level of English.
• Ability to work carefully, pay attention to the details and being reliable.
• Passionate about challenging the current practices and processes.
• Excellent team player and fast learner. An independent style of working is a must!
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html