Show All Results
Associate Director, Clinical Trial Lead (m/f/d)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
· Handle, oversee and prioritize multiple complex tasks simultaneously; works with minimal/no supervision; highly self-directed and proactive. Can lead up to 2 or more complex studies in parallel.
· Contribute to non-study -related initiatives in addition to study assignments. Provide reports to senior management, including updates on financials, forecasts and timelines independently.
· SME level understanding of multiple functions/processes. Familiar with and considers overall business objectives and company strategy.
· Leads and ensures studies for high priority programs are running according to plan and expectations, ultimately impacting timely and high-quality delivery of program.
· Demonstrates creativity and innovation to support projects from a strategic perspective, able to predict the result of action in advance and evaluate options to achieve goals.
· Finds creative solutions to complex problems and makes suggestions for the improvement of existing processes; quickly modifies behavior and leads others in dealing with changes in the work environment.
· Thinks beyond the confines of own function; considers interfaces and pro-actively leads cross-functional/global approaches. Proven ability to manage internal and external customers; is extremely customer focused, builds relationships and treats them with professionalism.
· Proven track record of having successfully led/contributed to more than one cross-functional initiative with visibility in the global organization.
Who you are:
· At least 10-12 years in clinical research in a CRO or Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industry environment with at least 7 years of in-depth knowledge and experience in clinical trial management including managerial responsibility. Advanced degree desirable (MPH, MS, MA, MBA, PharmD); PM certification (CPM, PMP) desirable.
· Proven experience in all aspects of clinical study planning and startup (including budget and resource planning) and in executing the complete range of clinical study activities, from startup through final study report.
· Experience in multiple Therapeutic Areas.
· Requires substantial to extensive professional experience in relevant disciplines and substantial project management experience. Requires expert knowledge and experience in own discipline and beyond which may also require good market and competitor knowledge.
· Strong leadership competencies and influencing skills.
· Proven team dynamic knowledge and skills and ability to foster partnerships across projects and multidisciplinary teams.
· Growing expertise in drug development, including some knowledge of interfaces and interdependencies of clinical development with other functions (e.g., nonclinical & pharmaceutical development, regulatory, commercial/marketing)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html