Show All Results
Product Manager- Sustainability and Product Stewardship
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As Product Manager in the Chemistry Business at MilliporeSigma, you will be central to a variety of global and cross-functional Sustainability initiatives for the Chemistry business in the field of Sustainability and Product Stewardship. You will drive the search for new Sustainable Products under the motto of “Green Chemistry”, especially focusing on alternatives to Substances of Concern (SoC). This will involve working with Business Development, Corporate Sustainability and Procurement to identify innovative suppliers for raw materials meeting Sustainability criteria. You will help define and implement new, more sustainable supply chains. You will be instrumental in creating and driving further projects supporting the Sustainability transformation for the Chemicals Business. This new position will become a critical role within Chemistry Product Management, and you will have the chance to shape it. Through collaboration with other Product Managers, R&D, Business Development, Regulatory Affairs, Production, Supply Chain and Procurement in this role you will have the chance to help set MilliporeSigma apart from the competition in Sustainability and Compliance, so contributing to the ongoing success of the Chemistry Business.
- Define and create sustainable product portfolios for Chemistry in collaboration with other Product Managers.
- Identify relevant stakeholders/experts.
- Plan, initiate and execute projects in collaboration with key stakeholders and experts.
- Report on Execution Projects to Business Field Leaders and the Product Stewardship Council.
- Be the Ambassador for Chemistry in the Product Stewardship Operating Model, including active participation in Product Stewardship Core Team and Council.
- This job is a hybrid role and can be performed anywhere there is a MilliporeSigma site you can work from.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or other scientific discipline
- 5+ years academic, industrial, or commercial experience.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or other scientific discipline
- Project management training.
- Comprehensive experience in managing complex projects and good global management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in driving success without (direct) authority.
- Problem solving skills (find pragmatic solutions to meet divers mix of requirements).
- Well-connected within own function (mgmt. and op. level).
- Sound understanding of BU strategy, priorities, product portfolio, processes, site network.
- Comfortable working in complex environment.
- An interest in and experience with data analyses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html