Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Leads and manages Innovation topics and new Demand
- Manages and supports process and system changes and enhancements in collaboration with stakeholders like Transformation Management, Process Management, Operations and Service Management Team
- Supports and Analyze, comment and pre-evaluate change requests submitted by stakeholders from a process and system point of view and support the Process Owner in the decision-making process
- Drive Documentation of the processes and creates and maintain testing framework.
- Responsible for the design of the business process and necessary changes, aimed at satisfying the business requirements and taking overall business process strategy and governance framework into accounts
- Setting up operational dashboards and meaningful operational performance indicators for services provided
- Provide reporting support to operations unit or other internal stakeholders
- Evaluates process improvement potentials and supports the implementation of measures.
- Identifies system and process issues, escalates them to the respective stakeholders and supports their resolution.
- Ensures proper quality management of services delivered by the SSC organization.
- Supports a global service review process and contributes to respective meetings
- Provide training and updates training documentation on an as need basis for Operations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ yrs. of service management experience
- Experiences in service management solutions, project planning and project management and quality management
- Experience in business consulting is a plus
- Experience within a Shared Service Center environment beneficial
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language
- Basic process knowledge in the area of HR Services, Procurement Services or Finance Services is beneficial
- Reporting capabilities, data analytical skills in e.g. Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience with Service Management Processes, reporting dashboard and/or Service Now Applications
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html