Show All Results
Associate Director Biostatistician
Posted 25 Jan 2023
Billerica, Massachusetts - United States
Req Id 260393
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The Associate Director will be part of a team that encourages career growth and development and will play a key role in the success of drug development. The Associate Director will serve as an expert in statistics and be responsible to consider, evaluate and propose the optimal analysis methodology and data presentation techniques.
- Translate problems into mathematical forms and use state-of-the-art modelling techniques to provide solutions.
- Direct and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the vendor’s output. You will anticipate and communicate study level resource and quality issues that may impact deliverables or timelines and you will propose and implement solutions.
- Support the development and implementation of departmental standards and process improvements to maximize global data integration and interpretability.
- Directly be responsible for the statistical integrity, adequacy and accuracy of the clinical studies within the project.
- Represent the Biostatistics department in all interactions linked to the project that will take place with the Health Authority.
Who you are:
- Ph.D. or MS in Statistics, Biostatistics or related discipline is required
- Previous experience in a similar position as a key Senior Statistician within a global development project ideally in Immunology or Neurology will be helpful to progress rapidly in this position and to ensure that you successfully operate as a leading Statistician.
- This role will require strong communications (fluent in English) and influencing skills and great adaptability, interacting with the global project team, leveraging internal and external resources to achieve high quality, timely and cost-effective study deliverables.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html