Show All Results
Manufacturing Operator II
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As the Manufacturing Operator II with MilliporeSigma, your role will be to produce or purify stable isotope products according to established protocols. In this position, you will use critical thinking skills to create technical solutions, provide support and to perform various processes and operations. Specific duties include:
- Safely perform routine synthetic processes, assays and/or unit operations, involving stable isotope compounds to meet quality expectations.
- Maintain equipment, facilities, and utility systems.
- Ensure safety and quality throughout the process following ISO 9001 and cGMP (as required by the product) guidelines.
- Participate in quality awareness and training sessions.
- Accurately follow written procedures, MPR’s, SOP’s and other work instructions.
- Set up, use, and clean required equipment, tools, materials, and working areas during and after operations.
- Charge solids, liquids and gases to flasks and reactors.
- Perform distillation, filtration, extraction, and re-crystallization to purify and isolate product.
- Neutralize and disposes of waste.
- Ensure all applicable logbooks have been filled out completely as required by current procedures.
- Contribute to department quality and safety goals.
- Complete the volume of work required to achieve group/departmental goals and meet deadlines.
- Immediately report any situation that could compromise safety or quality.
- This position offers a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Monday - Thursday 6AM - 4:30PM
- May involve working near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or hazardous chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- May involve frequently sitting, standing, walking, using hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- May involve lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment including lab coat, gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, and respirator.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other scientific discipline
- Experience working in a lab setting
- Experience troubleshooting processes and/or equipment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html