Show All Results
Engineering Supervisor - A Shift
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Engineering Supervisor will work in a dynamic environment leading the process engineering team supporting the manufacture and testing of high purity filters with a focus on quality, process control/improvements, electro-mechanical assembly and material handling.
- Fosters a culture of development within the process engineering team ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Works in a cross functional leadership team to identify and implement process improvements to support business needs.
- Determines prioritization and allocation of engineering resources for continuous improvement projects as well as manufacturing support.
- Maintains efficiency and upkeep of critical manufacturing equipment through effective troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Identifies and improves yield loss and scrap opportunities.
- Develops and recommends new testing processes and technologies to achieve cost effectiveness and improved product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that demonstrate levels of statistical control.
- Develops cost estimates, obtains quotes, and generates capital requests to support new processes and capital equipment purchase.
- Ensures that product quality features meet product specifications and comply with process validation requirements.
- Facilitates training for individuals involved with the operation and maintenance of processes and equipment introduced to the manufacturing department.
- Generates engineering procedures and reviews and approves manufacturing standard operating procedures.
- Initiate, reviews/approves change requests, and develops implementation solutions to support operational needs.
- A Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Who you are:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering and 2+ years' of experience in an FDA regulated medical device manufacturing facility or pharmaceutical facility
- Demonstrated history of leadership in a fast paced heavily matrixed organization
- Proven leader who is an enthusiastic team player with high energy and strong engineering skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html