Show All Results
Quality Technician 2
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, as a Quality Technician 2, you will perform a variety of tasks within the Quality Assurance department including control of GxP (i.e., GLP and cGMP) documents.
- Assist the Archivist by preparing and indexing completed GxP study files, cGMP manufacturing production records, GxP equipment record and other support records within the inventory system.
- Assist with QA review and approval of support records (e.g., RIR packages, equipment logs).
- Prepare manifests for shipments to external storage and scanning service providers and prepare original data / production files for shipment to clients upon request.
- Scan and upload GxP regulated Final Reports, Certificates of Analysis, documents and raw data / production files to internal network locations and electronic client portal.
- Process requests for retrieval of archived documents in support of internal and external (regulatory or client audits) requirements.
- Issue controlled copies of laboratory / batch records and production records.
- Route controlled documents for review and approval.
- Ensure templates and index databases for controlled documents are maintained.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6+ months of work experience in an administrative, data entry or quality role
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of applicable computer systems (e.g., Excel, Google Drive, Adobe Pro).
- Experience working independently as well as part of a team.
- Exhibits self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html