Show All Results
MES Program Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
As a MES Program Manager for Manufacturing Operations, this individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects, delivering business process harmonization with a clear focus on Operational Excellence. The individual must be a strong communicator with deep understanding of Program and Project Management activities as well as financial aspects of running multi-year sophisticated programs in the range of $2-$5 million. The Project Manager should have demonstrated success in risk management as well as issue and conflict resolution.
The MES Program Manager will lead all aspects of the project including planning, resource management, team meetings, steering committee presentations, communication, SDLC checkpoint processes, financial management, issue and risk management, and driving the team to meet commitments. Focus will be in multiple Manufacturing 4.0 areas: MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems), Manufacturing Intelligence, Batch/Data Historian, Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS), integration with ERP, and Systems Integrations with plant floor systems.
Location: Burlington, MA or St. Louis, MO - Hybrid
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree with 5-8 years of demonstrated experience or Masters Degree with 3-6 years
- 3 years of Project Management experience
- MES Implementation Experience (WERUM, AspenTech or relevant)
- Experience in more than one of the following functional areas: ERP, supply chain, lab environment, logistics, distribution & manufacturing.
- GxP validated systems experience
- Highly driven individual with excellent leadership skills and ability to meet timelines and deliver a project within budget, timeline and scope.
- Capability to run virtual teams across time zones including business collaborators, developers, business analysts, vendors, subject matter experts, etc.
- Prior experience as analyst authoring deliverables such as requirements, configuration, specifications, testing, training, cutover, interdependencies with related projects/programs or other technical documentation a plus
- Demonstrated ability to guide clients through anticipated business process changes. Handle user expectations, requirements, and relationships including renegotiating of customer expectations while balancing business needs
- Strong communication, written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills are required. This will include soft skills such as facilitation, influencing, managing critical issues at the right time.
- Proficiency in and Microsoft Office applications and MS Project.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and attention to detail. Ability to work with finance personnel to proactively manage financials and perform detailed project cost accounting when vital
- Prior management consulting experience
- PMP Certification
- Global mentality, Multi-national experience preferred.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html