Show All Results
Associate Scientist 3
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, #WorkYourMagic, as the Associate Scientist 3, you will perform safety testing required to manufacture clinical and commercial products. The AS3 makes scientific observations, maintains detailed workbooks/ documentation and ensures all documentation fulfills generally accepted professional/industry standards.
- Conducts assigned testing independently within constraints of lab scheduling.
- Performs testing in accordance with SOPs and regulations (cGMP and GLP).
- Maintains complete and comprehensive records for study integrity.
- Makes detailed observations, documents results, and performs data analysis.
- Operates and maintains lab equipment as required by SOPs and testing procedures.
- Performs peer review of assay batch/lab records to ensure Right First Time (RFT) and training as needed
- Utilizes applicable computer programs during testing and routine tasks (e.g., Word, Excel, Oracle, LIMS, BRIQS, etc.).
- Communicates deviations/ events, progress, and interim results to Study Management.
- Informs supervisor of deviations or factors that may affect quality and accuracy of data.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions to improve standard laboratory techniques, improve protocols, processes and equipment.
- Complies with company health and safety regulations and procedures.
Who You Are:
- Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.) -OR -
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.) with 2+ years' professional lab experience -OR-
- Associate’s Degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.) with 4+ years’ professional lab experience
Knowledge and Experience with development of assays with some or all the following technical disciplines:
- Flow Cytometry
- Host Cell Protein ELISA
- Cell based assay experience
- SPR Platforms
Developing and validating assays in GMP environment with usage of the following software/equipment:
- SoftMax Pro
- BD Facs Diva
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html