Show All Results
We are seeking an experienced Senior Network Architect/Engineer with a minimum of 8 years of experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise-level network infrastructure. The ideal candidate must be proficient in at least two of the following technologies: Firewalls, SD-WAN, WAN, LAN, Wi-fi, VPN, and remote access tools.
- Handle support and escalation activities brought to the network group via support tickets, automated monitoring, user reporting, etc.
- Identify areas and solutions to automate work, create scripts and automate repetitive tasks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including security, server, and application teams to ensure network infrastructure is aligned with overall business objectives.
- Participate in on-call rotation and respond to network-related incidents and service requests.
- Act as an integral part of the global the network team providing support and services primarily during North American business hours.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in network engineering and administration, with a focus on enterprise-level infrastructure.
- knowledge of networking technologies, including LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, and remote access tools.
- Proficient in at least one of the following technologies: Firewalls (Palo Alto Networks), SD-WAN (Silver Peak), WAN, LAN (Cisco Catalyst), Wi-fi (HPE Aruba), VPN (F5, Global Protect), and remote access tools.
- Knowledge of various networking protocols and technologies such as HTTP – HTTPS – DNS – VPN (IPSec/SSL) - TCP/IP stack – FTP – TFTP – SMTP - IEEE Standards – QoS – VoIP (H.323, SIP) OSPF, MPLS, ACL's, eBGP /iBGP, 802.1D/W, Policy Based and Static routing, Fiber Channel over Ethernet, VRF and Virtual Device Contexts
- Experience with network security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion prevention, and detection systems.
- Strong knowledge of network automation tools and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Relevant industry certifications, such as CCNA, CCSP, or CISSP, are preferred.
This is what we offer: We are curious minds with different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences. We celebrate diversity in all its dimensions, because we believe it drives excellence and innovation, which are essential to improve our leadership capacity in science and technology. Opening doors and opportunities is our commitment so that everyone grows and develops at their own pace. Join us in creating a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions of people and empowers us to apply magic and champion human progress.
Send us your application right now and be part of this diverse team.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.