Show All Results
Apply your magic with us
Are you ready to explore, break barriers and discover much more? We know you have big plans. We, too, innovating with science and technology to enrich people's lives with solutions in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics are passionate about our colleagues around the world. Together, we dream big and share an enthusiasm for caring for a wide diversity of people, clients, patients and the planet. For this reason, we are always looking for curious minds that imagine what has never been seen with us.
• Network Engineer – 1 reporting to the Head of Networks – North America / South America
• This position is an important part of the foundational layer of the infrastructure organization for the company
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with other members of the network team, the IT organization and the business community
• Act as an integral part of the global the network team providing support and services primarily during North American business hours.
• Handle support and escalation activities brought to the network group via support tickets, automated monitoring, user reporting, etc.
• Work outside of normal business hours may be required as necessitated by business need
• Enforce network and network security standards throughout the infrastructure
• Provide a positive and professional user experience at all times when engaging both internal and external users.
• Be part of a performance driven, risk taking culture that promotes open and honest feedback.
• Think globally and work across departments and geographies, encouraging teamwork that respects diverse backgrounds and cultural differences to drive results.
Who you are:
• 1-3 years experience in the IT field with an understanding of computers and computer networks
• Bachelor’s degree or IT / Network Related Certifications preferred
• Hands on and results-driven candidate with a willingness to learn who is seeking a deeper knowledge and understanding of computer networking
• The ability to thrive in a fast paced and growing environment, while using sound judgment to resolve complex issues and challenges.
• Natural team player, with the ability to understand business needs and interact cross-functionally
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
• Comfortable initiating change. Is able to handle the stress related to balancing multiple issues and perspectives.
• Strong communicator
This is what we offer: We are curious minds with different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences. We celebrate diversity in all its dimensions, because we believe that it drives excellence and innovation, which are essential to improve our leadership capacity in science and technology. Opening doors and opportunities is our commitment so that everyone grows and develops at their own pace. Join us in creating a culture of inclusion and belonging that has an impact on millions of people and that empowers us to apply magic and champion human progress.
Send us your application right now and be part of this diverse team too.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.