Show All Results
Senior specialist Document coordinator
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Position- - Senior specialist Document coordinator
Job Location - Electronic City - Bangalore
As a Senior Specialist Document Coordinator, you will support the Global Medical Writing Team to deliver its portfolio effectively and efficiently.
Your role would require you to:
- Conduct quality review of Safety documents including but not limited to various Periodic Safety Reports (PBRER, DSUR, ACO etc.), Signal Evaluation Reports, Safety Strategy and Core Benefit-Risk Documents, Risk-Management Plans, and Health Hazard Reports.
- Ability to work within a team in collaborative and supportive role Mentor and train the assigned new joiners/junior Document coordinators
- Participate in meetings related to key MW, QC, and compliance activities.
- Reviews Safety Medical writing deliverables for data accuracy, consistency, editing, and ensuring alignment with the processes, templates and regulations.
- Collaborate cross functionally for continuous improvement of medical writing.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree or equivalent job experience with comprehensive Medical Writing knowledge of theories, principles and concepts, MD/PhD or advanced science degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English (including medical terminology) and familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Knowledge of Safety and Regulatory documents
- Pharmacovigilance industry experience (5-10 years related experience in a medical or other relevant pharmaceutical industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge) required.
- Strong knowledge of regulations and guidelines (FDA, EMA, ICH, EU GVP, etc.).
- Experience in working in electronic document management systems (EDMS) and benefit-risk assessment is beneficial.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapt to changes
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.