Show All Results
Field Marketing Specialist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- This position is based in Shanghai, China and reports to the Head of Regional Marketing APAC, focusing on Pharmaceutical / Biologics Manufacuturing Segment
- Work with the Biomonitoring Sales teams on the Country/Region Strategy to develop the local Pharmaceutical marketing tactical plan each year in line with global strategic objectives and local market factors.
- Be responsible for product launches and management , segment analysis and planning, pricing and competition analysis, optimizing digital tools and creative marketing campaigns to create leads and build awareness to develop the business.
- Required to build marketing strategy, analyse, implement and monitor execution to ensure business success.
Who you are:
- Build and execute Regional marketing programs targetting segments that drive demand generation, pipeline health in primary markets. Drive ROI performance for key marketing programs and product launches.
- Conduct business and competitive analysis, Pharma and F&B industry trends or adjacent market opportunities.
- Manage the product life cycle of existing products to maximise the profit to the company and ensure successful launch of new products.
- Provide technical and application support for the BioM portfolio, Conduct VOC (Voice of Customer) Projects with market intelligence & Product management team, coordinate product permits application/renewal with local regulation team and Customer notification on product related information
- Collaborate with the APAC marketing team, Country/Region marketing colleagues from other business units and Marcom teams to develop the local market, position product effectively, support sales, advise on market pricing, advertise and promote our products.
- Support the trainings held in Country/Region as required.
- Work with global branding team to promote and increase brand awareness of Millipore / BioMonitoring for the region in-line with global messaging guidelines.
- Close collaboration and teamwork with global product management and marketing support, local head of sales and service as well as regional marketing support functions.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
Individual must have demonstrated excellent skills in the following areas:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing or related area with experience in Pharmaceutical / Biologics Manufacturing segment.
- Highly preferred Bachelor or Master’s degree in related science subjects (Microbiology, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy etc.) or science industry experience, especially in Microbiology.
- Successful marketing/product management or supervisory experience of 5 years or more in an instrument market.
- Previous use or understanding of Biomonitoring Product & Portfolio is an advantage. Sales experience is preferable.
- Energetic and driven, with a focus on developing innovative ideas.
- Proficient in MS office applications, Presentation and Training skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.