Show All Results
Senior IT Project Manager - Healthcare Operations
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: An outstanding opportunity has become available for a dynamic Senior IT Project Manager to work within our Digital, Data & Information Technology Team. You will drive global application-related projects and programs supporting Healthcare Operations' key Business Capabilities. Among others, you will manage and further share the future corporative global Historian and Scientific Data Management (SDM) programs that laid the foundations for our Connected Plants. You will align the project plan and IT-related tasks with the business stakeholders. You will coordinate all IT-related tasks within the projects and act as an advisor between the different internal and external IT service delivery units and IT vendors. You will ensure compliance with the systems and the projects according to internal policies and external regulatory requirements. You will corroborate regular project status reporting to IT and Healthcare Operations Organizations. You will guarantee accurate IT resource planning and staffing to ensure IT-related project tasks are delivered according to timelines and in the right quality. You will have close collaboration with the IT Application teams to support the related application roadmap ensuring a smooth transition into operations. You will represent the Healthcare IT SPOC at the global Historian and SDM meetings with the other business sector representatives.
Who you are:
- You have an academic degree in computer or natural science, engineering, or business administration
- You are an experienced project leader (10+ years) with a proven track record of leading, driving, and successfully closing IT application projects in a sophisticated, global matrix organization
- You understand and drive IT Projects in accordance with PMI/PMP/Agile/scrum methodologies (preferably certified)
- You have a solid knowledge of Data Historian and Manufacturing Process Analytics systems and related operations within healthcare operations
- You have proven experience in delivering projects on OSI-PI, Statistica, or BioVia Discoverant platforms
- You have experience in Application management and migration through different environments (lifecycle, continuous improvement and decommission)
- You are thoroughly familiar with current Manufacturing models and concepts in Healthcare or Life Science
- You have a proven track record in Pharmaceutical GxP project implementations
- You have outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills
- You have strong capabilities to develop concepts and drive their implementation in a pragmatic manner
- You have solid foundations in project management methodology (preferably PMP certification)
- You have a profound experience in working in multi-functional, multi-cultural teams as well as a demonstrable ability to lead international teams
- You have the ability to work with minimal direction and excellent self-management skills (e.g. prioritization of tasks)
- You are proficient in English, and business proficient in German or French would be an advantage
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.