Show All Results
Quality Engineer III
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Quality Engineer will provide Quality Assurance support and oversight to the Validation, Maintenance and Engineering teams, reviewing and approving protocols/reports as well as ensuring procedures meet Quality and industry requirements. The Quality Engineer works with the Validation, Maintenance and Engineering teams to ensure the Indianapolis site stays in a compliant validated state.
- Reviewing and approving validation equipment qualification processes and parameters against quality and industry standards.
- Establish optimized validation qualification and validation planning and requirements.
- Reviews design plans, process procedures, test procedures, and raw data to understand the scope, requirements, and function of products.
- Ensures products meet the organizations and customers quality and product integrity requirements.
- Supports product engineering or operations teams by providing analysis and expertise throughout the manufacturing process.
- Identifies root causes of problems in the production process; recommends and/or implements corrective measures.
- Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects with the goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future defects.
- Developing test procedures that produce analyzable validation data.
- Analyzing test data to determine the causes of defects, failure, or flaws and facilitating corrective measures.
- Performing risk assessments and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Presenting validation test results and recommending improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
- Seven years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the organizations production processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to serve as a liaison with developers, project managers, and customer support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.