Show All Results
As a Project Director in the Semiconductor Engineering Project Management team, you will lead the project planning and execution of a variety of complex Capital investment projects ranging from production equipment installation to infrastructure modification and greenfield building construction in the future.
These types of projects require selection of execution strategy, process scope development, estimating, project planning and scheduling, forecasting, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, projecting reporting to stakeholders, construction management, risk management, safety management, commissioning, and startup.
In this role, you will collaborate with global and cross-functional teams. To be successful, you will need to translate complex issues into practical concepts and will be counted upon to solve unique or sophisticated project management issues. Since a major determinant of project success is effectively using internal and external resources, you will also need to continuously support and conduct assessment of technical capabilities of engineers, suppliers, and contractors. And keep abreast of market developments in key project management and execution skill areas and seeks to introduce improvements. As a leader, you will lead the team to deliver results, by building trust and developing teams in project execution excellence.
As a project management authority, you will keep advancing your skills through continuous education and on-the-job training, introduce improvements into the company, and propagate standard methodologies and lessons learned.
Who you are
• Degree in engineering with 10+ years combined technical and Project Management experience; PMP certificate a plus
• Hands-on experiences in managing capital projects (brownfield or greenfield project) as Project Manager; Experience with various roles: owner, EPC or contractor – is a plus
• Experience in executing small to large capital projects using various execution strategies including use of engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) and/or design-build (DB) contracts
• Experience implementing projects in a chemical process plant environment or industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping and equipment installation practices
• Knowledge of China OSHA PSM (Process Safety Management) requirements and direct experience in chemical plant safety programs
• Knowledge of robust project engineering systems as well as strong awareness and sensitivity to the complexities and safety challenges of implementing specialty materials manufacturing processes
• Proven experience as a senior member of an engineering leadership team, helping to identify solutions and develop engineering resources
• Wide range of PC software skills needed to effectively run project timelines and spending
• Rich experiences in Value Engineering or Cost Optimization in technical investment projects
•Fluent in English, both verbal and written
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.