Show All Results
Manager / Senior Manager Inhouse Consulting (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We love consulting! Do you? As the company's internal consultancy, we drive projects across all our business sectors, ranging from Healthcare to Life Science, Electronics, and Group Functions. Our approx. 75 highly qualified colleagues from external consultancies, major industry players, and top academic institutions advise our business functions on the successful design and implementation of global strategy as well as business optimization to enable growth. We are truly an interdisciplinary, international, and diverse team based at our HQ in Darmstadt, in the Greater Boston Area (USA) as well as in Singapore and Shanghai. Driven by our passion for consulting, we work closely with internal clients at the senior management level on a wide range of local, regional, and global cross-functional, as well as operational projects to solve the company’s major business challenges. Beyond providing consulting services, we act as a talent incubator for our Group with a considerable number of successful transitions into the business every year. Combining both, people development and consulting excellence, we contribute to the company's success and will accelerate your career as a future leader in our company!
You will work as part of project teams for on average 3-4 years, providing business consulting for strategy development, commercial excellence, and operations optimization, before transitioning to a management position within our company. As a partner and colleague, you support projects from design to implementation during this time, inspiring change throughout the organization. Given our size and collaborative culture, we work in very flat team structures. As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and value diversity.
Our approach differs from external consulting. We offer:
- Empowerment: You have full responsibility for your projects from proposal development to steering committee presentations, and project closure. Project assignments are matched with your individual development goals and reflect your level of seniority. You will be able to directly experience the impact your work has on our business serving customers and patients worldwide.
- Career development: Your delivery in intellectually challenging consulting projects leads to high visibility in the business sectors and allows you to build a deep internal network that will not only ensure transparency about the impact of your work on the company but, most importantly, enables your successful transition into a management role within our company.
- Flexibility of work: You will enjoy our high-impact culture, with a focus on effectiveness and with less business travel compared to external consultancy, promoting flexible and sustainable working. Moreover, we run a hybrid workplace approach with a healthy mix of remote work and office presence.
Who you are:
- Excellent university degree in natural sciences, engineering, or business
- Work experience of 2-5 years in management consulting
- Consistent track record of leading workstreams covering a broad range of different (cross-) functional areas – more extensive leadership experience is a plus
- Industry-related experience in pharma, life sciences, or electronics
- Methodological expertise in supply chain management, operations, data & analytics, or operating model optimization is appreciated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creativity, analytical strength, and process thinking
- Outstanding colleague with a proactive, self-motivated work approach and a passion for business
- Proficient in English and preferably in German #inclusion
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.