Show All Results
Senior Specialist - Business Intelligence and Regulatory Data Analytics
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
- Supports making data-driven decisions by extracting, validating, interpreting, preparing, and analyzing large amounts of data to deliver high-quality, complex, and timely analytics reporting. These analyses and reports will provide stakeholders with the data they need to make informed decisions in daily operations and strategic planning initiatives.
- Should be familiar with data sources and data models from various regulatory systems to build queries, retrieve, transform, load and aggregate data in understandable and usable formats.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders across GRA and across R&D to determine and meet their regulatory analytics needs and is also responsible for assisting in any regulatory reporting on data/metrics as needed.
- Work with internal stakeholders to acquire business knowledge regarding the appropriate use of data elements, establish and maintain common business rules, and ensure consistency in reporting across the organization.
- This role will be responsible for troubleshooting data integrity issues, analysing data for its completeness and ability to meet business needs, and proposing solutions or recommendations.
- This role include includes but is not limited to data exploration and visualization, delivering static and dynamic reports, dashboards, and statistical or predictive analysis tools.
- Modification of the existing reports to add additional information and reflect the real time data in the system.
- Support Big data/Regulatory Data Objects environments to support the reporting and analytics solutions.
- Define and implement data analytics for all the supporting application/Data from RC&RIM
- Liaise with Health Authorities on data submission topics (e.g. IDMP)
- Contributes to define the strategy of the Regulatory Compliance & Regulatory Information Management Department
- Educate on data literacy for regulatory data.
- A background in Pharma, Healthcare, or Life Sciences, which will ensure a strong domain knowledge.
- Practical experience with Veeva Vault RIMS, which is crucial for this position.
- Willingness to engage in regulatory reporting and analytics activities.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.