Show All Results
Trade Compliance Specialist (3년 이상, Regulatory)
여러분만의 특별한 재능으로 머크와 함께 마법을 펼쳐보세요!
커리어 여정을 계속해서 탐험하고, 발견하고, 도전할 준비가 되셨나요? 커리어에 대한 열정으로 가득한 여러분처럼, 머크도 거대한 포부로 가득하답니다! 머크의 전 세계에 있는 구성원들은 과학 기술의 혁신으로 헬스케어, 생명과학, 그리고 전자소재 부문에서 사람들의 삶을 풍요롭게 만들고 있습니다. 머크의 구성원들은 한마음이 되어 고객, 환자, 인류, 더 나아가 지구의 지속 가능함을 위해 힘쓰고 있습니다. 그것이 바로 머크가 호기심 가득한 인재를 원하는 이유랍니다, 호기심은 모든 것을 상상할 수 있게 만드는 원동력이니까요.
We are seeking an experienced Trade Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for supporting product review, manage controlled products in all aspects of the company’s export and import regulatory & compliance matters.
This position will work in conjunction with Global Regulatory (Trade Compliance) and management stakeholders at all levels on a variety of interesting international regulatory compliance projects. This position will help the Life Science business to fully comply with all relevant customs and other government agency (OGA) requirements. This position will implement effective control procedures for the import/export of regulated items and provide direction on regulations.
- Provide support for completing license applications and track status of import authorization requests through government channels.
- Review and classify products against regulatory requirements of other government agencies (e.g. MFDS, QIA, NRSH, MOTIE, etc.).
- Implement our regulatory management policy, corporate regulatory management standards and best practice procedures.
- Provide policy direction, advice and guidance for import/export activities to Commercial, Product Management, Customer Excellence, Field Services, Supply Chain and Distribution, Quality Service.
- Interface with customs authorities, freight forwarders and customs brokers to process import and export shipments.
- Effectively manage regulatory pathway for Life Science (LS) products and services in South Korea, cover the areas of aseptic processing, Animal-by-products (ABP), Electric Electronic devices (E&E), Narcotics, BioWeapon Convention (BWC), Chemical weapon Convention (CWC), Drug precursor (DPC), Flavors & Fragrances (F&F), Living modified organism (LMO), Ozone depleting substance (ODS), Radioactive element in natural environment (RNE) etc.
- Monitor and report on changes of relevant regulatory environment with impact with our Life Science business. Analyze available regulatory regulation information.
- Effective coordination of strategic activities with our subject matter experts, local regulatory bodies, and industry associations.
- Provide regulatory support to marketing, sales and customers via consultation, seminars, and training events.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related science / engineering background with a strong emphasis in biopharmaceuticals / biologics / chemical.
- A minimum of +3 years’ regulatory experience in government-related industry or +3 years of academic/research field experience who has deep understanding of our portfolios.
- Comprehensive working knowledge/experience of the animal-by-products, electric electronic devices, food additives, living modified organism, drug precursor / Narcotics, Bio/Chemical Weapon Convention, etc.
- Fluent in Korean native & English (verbal and written) is required.
- Interpersonal communication skills in Korean & English
- Team player with excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, listening and clear communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver accurate outcomes.
- Ability to analyze and respond to given situations quickly and effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Able to work well in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously to meet priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to indirectly influence other organizations and cultures.
머크는 구성원들에게 아래와 같은 혜택을 제공하고 있습니다. 머크에서는 모두 호기심을 바탕으로 서로 다른 배경과 가치관, 그리고 경험을 가진 다양한 구성원들과 함께 성장할 수 있습니다. 머크는 다양성을 소중히 여기며, 이를 통해 탁월한 성과와 혁신을 이끌어내 과학 기술의 발전에 공헌하고 있습니다. 머크는 구성원 모두 본인만의 속도로 발전하고 성장할 수 있도록 커리어 개발의 기회를 제공합니다. 머크의 구성원들은 서로 돕는 건강한 기업 문화를 조성하고 있습니다. 머크에서 여러분만의 특별한 재능으로 인류의 진보를 실현하는 마법을 펼쳐보세요!
다양성으로 가득한 머크의 구성원이 되어주세요!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.