Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
MilliporeSigma is looking for a Scientist to add to our team at our Cherokee site. In this role, you’ll be working in the Contract Testing, Development, and Manufacturing Organization (CTDMO) within the Life Sciences group of MilliporeSigma. This role will serve as an individual contributor in the Process and Analytical Development organization. You will be involved in working in a lab setting on analytical method development and optimization for external customers in the field of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC). The role will require problem solving, working within project timelines, and contributing to documentation for method qualification and transfer into GMP manufacturing and quality control organizations.
- Perform hands-on work executing analytical methods
- Qualify and transfer analytical methods into Quality Control to support GMP release testing
- Document and communicate experimental results with strong customer-facing skills
- Promptly deliver data, adhering to ALCOA+ principles for proper data documentation, and make data-driven decisions
- Independent management of daily activities, lead project initiatives and lead process improvement initiatives
- Act as a mentor to less experienced scientists, evolving into an emerging subject matter authority capable of troubleshooting issues as they emerge
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or other scientific discipline with 3+ years of experience
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or other scientific discipline with 1+ years of experience
- Ph.D in Chemistry, Engineering, or other scientific discipline
- Hands-on experience in separation science, notably the theory, operation, data interpretation and troubleshooting of UPLC, RP-HPLC, SEC, HIC and/or IEX
- Experience with protein analytics and spectroscopy (UV and slope)
- Prior experience working with customers and matrix teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and digital documentation (modern data acquisition systems and electronic notebooks)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.