Show All Results
Head of PMO, HR China
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Act as point of entry and exit for all HR projects in China and drive respective strategic HR initiatives.
- Play an active role in the HR Workstreams in key strategic initiatives in China.
- Support China Country HR Head in all relevant HR topics aiming at implementation of HR and People Strategy in China
- Cooperate effectively with local HR staff and involve respective key players for individual projects and initiatives.
- Drive people related key initiatives within respective business projects in China, e.g., “Boost Merck China”
- Ensure effective management of stakeholders in and outside HR China including the global HR Leadership Team
- Ensure project management standards are followed including consistency and efficiency of the overall project management delivery.
- Act as a source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution
- Gathering of project data and production of information for management review
- Coordinate Forecast process and act as the contact point with Controlling for China HR Forecast
- Organize China HR LT meeting, including agenda, meeting minutes, follow up actions, and communicating meeting messages to China HR Organization if needed.
- Support Country HR Head drive China HR Team engagement.
- Act as the contact point with external HR network if needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science is required, Master of Arts or MBA degree is preferred.
- Project Management knowledge and respective experience, working experience in leading consulting firm is preferred.
- Broad HR know-how, HR business partnering, or TD/OD related experience is preferred.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- High analytical knowledge
- Ability to cope under pressure and diligent with attention to detail.
- Good collaboration with different stakeholders
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- High and fast Perception
- Think & work in global environment.
Register now to our new Talent Zone! It is a great way to stay connected, learn more about our company, career opportunities and events!
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.