Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
• Leads or contributes to Medical Affairs field activities in assigned territory along defined Medical launch/asset strategies and plans
• Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, medical insights and research and development concepts from external experts to inform,
advance and potentially influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
• Maintains and demonstrates comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of assigned therapeutic area (TA), including disease states, research advances,
approved treatment options and investigational therapies
• Expertly communicates complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders
• Enhances external experts’ understanding and knowledge regarding Company and Company assets through fair and balanced Medical communication
• Communicates any information regarding adverse reactions and /or Quality issues to the responsible Patient Safety and/ or Healthcare Quality colleague within
• Ensures operational excellence by sharing best practices and communicating insights internally
• Develops and implements territory Medical plans with assigned HCPs
• May develop Medical material, provide Medical review of material, deliver Medical training
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge on Good Clinical Practice, relevant SOPs, Policies, local laws and regulations
• Successfully completes all required internal and external trainings
DATA GENERATION AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATION:
• Delivers accurate and timely scientific information to assigned HCPs within territory to ensure the safe and appropriate use of Company assets by patients
• Provides comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of shared importance to the Company and external experts
within assigned territory
• Act as a resource and liaison for Company-sponsored and ISS investigators
• May coordinate with Clinical Development and Clinical Operations in providing field support for research studies and assisting in the nomination of clinical study sites
• May provide training to HCPs (e.g., contracted speakers)
•Identifies and interacts with key members of the Medical community (external experts including Healthcare Professionals (HCPs/"thought leaders") and possibly other
healthcare stakeholders such as access decision makers, government organizations and patient groups within assigned territory and TA, with given frequency and predefined metrics, in accordance with local regulations
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company as a scientific resource to external experts within assigned territory
• Builds trusted partnerships with external experts based on scientific credibility
• Facilitates partnership for Company with external stakeholders on innovative research and healthcare solutions
• Represents Company at congresses, Medical Education programs, and other scientific events and meetings
• Engages with internal colleagues (MSL colleagues, Medical Affairs department, Clinical Operations and Commercial colleagues as appropriate, etc.) in developing,
delivering and participating in Medical and/or cross-functional initiatives
Who you are:
• University degree (Bachelor’s) required, preferably in scientific field of relevance to position
• Secondary/ advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD) required
• Scientific and/ or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
• Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 2 years)
• Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
• Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice preferred
JOB COMPETENCE & SKILLS
• Advanced English language competency and fluency in local language
• Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Strong ability to evaluate publications on scientific content and communicate peer to peer on the scientific content with external stakeholders
• Master communicator to external stakeholders and peers, in both small and large group settings
• Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve strategic goals
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good knowledge of computer tools and software (MS Office)
• Good conflict resolution/management skills
Functional Area: Medical Affairs
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.