Show All Results
Senior Product Sales Specialist/Scientist, Scientific Software (Remote)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Senior Product Sales Specialist/Scientist will be part of the Global software sales team responsible for selling AIDDISONTM and other products in our Cheminformatics portfolio supporting global sales. You will be a key member of a newly formed internal venture responsible for developing transformational AI-enabled software and a full automation robotics ecosystem for drug discovery.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Meet and exceed all weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals for the new AI-powered SaaS solution in alignment with the global team
- Identify new sales opportunities by proactively contacting customers/accounts, nurturing inbound digital leads and generating a robust pipeline of short- and long-term sales opportunities across the globe
- Be an expert superuser of AIDDISONTM product and drive pre-sales activities, including delivering product demos/training and subject matter expertise to customers
- Lead customer onboarding, build and deliver highly technical product training, and follow up with the customer to ensure maximum usage of the tool post implementation
- Develop marketing content/presentations to demonstrate our product value and differentiation to the customers to support the sales and marketing teams
- Manage quotes, CDAs, negotiate contracts, license and long-term pricing for new sales and renewals for incremental growth of the territory
- Provide training to regional sales teams, global champions and collaborate with AM’s to generate leads and close deals
- Record and track new and prospective clients’ in CRM, generate dashboard reports, and any other reports for management
- Provide excellent client support throughout the contract's lifetime to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals.
Travel: Domestic and international < 50%
Who You Are:
- M.S (or B.S) in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, or related field
- At least 5 years of Life Science industry experience in selling software or physical products for small molecule R&D and/or drug discovery to pharma or biotech customers in US
- Confirmed experience in managing a sales pipeline in Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience in selling chemistry, cheminformatics or other scientific software for R&D to pharmaceutical and biotech customers in US, and/or Europe
- Proficiency in languages such as Korean, Japanese or Mandarin.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.