Show All Results
Senior Manager, Business Transformation
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
Electronics Business within company is on an exciting growth path. Our Semiconductor business is one of the big growth drivers within the company. Significant investments in innovation and capacities are planned for the next years. Growth also means change and transformation. To help our organization through these change and transformation journeys, we have dedicated experts in an international setting who plan and drive the respective processes and initiatives.
We are looking for talents with passion for transformation and change.
- You will lead our organization through complex transformation processes. You will identify the change and define a transformation roadmap.
- You work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations.
- You will interact with stakeholders on all levels, from shopfloor to top management in an international and multi-functional environment.
- You will be responsible to prepare the business for new ways of working with structured information, inspiring communication, and well-organized trainings.
- You will safeguard business continuity throughout the change process with aligned planning and application of risk mitigation strategies.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in relevant area
- 5+ years in a project management role with focus on change and transformation topics
- Strong communicator on all levels of our organization with ability to articulate complex aspects in simple words – convincing your target group.
- ‘Can-do’ mindset and strong willingness to continuously develop and grow.
- You know how an ERP works and/or you are willing to learn it.
- Excellent intercultural awareness, with experience in working in international environment (Asia, Europe, and US)
- International travel availability (~10% upon request)
- Proven language skills in in English
* Job location can be at a different place as well. (Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu,Taichung,Tainan, Kaohsiung)
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.