Show All Results
Senior Associate Scientist - Production
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, as a Senior Associate Scientist- Production, at our 3300 South Second Ave/ Cherokee site, you will manufacture products according to established protocols, provide technical support to others and perform operations in support of the group and department.
- Evaluate products according to established protocols, provide technical support to others and perform operations in support of the group and department.
- Safely perform operations to meet quality expectations.
- Maintain required training to perform tasks/assignments.
- Perform routine processes and unit operations.
- Clean equipment and working areas during and after operations.
- Support functions of the facility (e.g., maintain equipment, prepare reagents, and restock supplies, waste disposal).
- Communicate the status of operations and convey concerns to the supervisor.
- Provide complete and accurate records consistent with quality guidelines.
- Ensure all applicable logbooks are completed as required by current procedures.
- Interact with other departments as needed and performs procedures independently and part of a team.
- Participate as needed in quality audits and customer interactions.
- Improve processes through application of scientific knowledge, experience and principles, in compliance with change control.
- Take action to resolve unsafe conditions.
- Train team members and act as technical consultant.
- Rotating schedule Monday- Friday (1st, 2nd and 3rd shift (including evenings and nights)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Personal protective equipment such as respirator or chemical protective clothing for extended periods.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (e.g, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, etc) and 2+ years production experience
- Familiar with laboratory instruments and production equipment
- Process techniques and unit operations and safe chemical handling methods.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of cGMP and ICH Regulatory and Quality standards.
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.