Show All Results
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer in the Semiconductors Capital Investment Project Execution Team, you will provide technical discipline expertise in mechanical engineering on a variety of asset builds and infrastructure modifications ranging in scope from specialty chemical production equipment installation to greenfield building construction.
- Support the assessment of process plant safety via DHR and OPHR activities and drive continuous improvement of our process safety performance.
- Support commissioning/startup activities including pre-startup safety reviews and closure of punch list items.
- Generate or review externally generated deliverables such as piping/tubing design, machinery specifications, equipment specifications, relief and manual valve specifications, skid fabrication packages, material compatibility, RFQ (Request for Quotation), TBE (Technical Bid Evaluation).
- Review detailed equipment arrangement such as control panel locations, major pipe routings, wastewater, HVAC, and fire protection systems.
- Work within a matrix environment and communicate with remote team members, project managers, and customers.
- Drive consistency in evaluation and implementation of best engineering practices, lessons learned, and continuous improvement.
- Business travelling up to 10% may be required
- Provide design and technical options, risk evaluation oversight and mitigation recommendations, and implementation strategies to achieve the desired balance of low cost to serve, asset flexibility, technical risk, EHS compliance.
- Actively mentor and provide guidance to junior engineering resources to ensure consistency in evaluation and implementation of best engineering practices.
- Strategic and Tactical experience in evaluating technical concepts for implementation.
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team environment and communicate effectively with teams’ members, project managers and customers.
- Must demonstrate organizational awareness and prompt issue communication to lead technical teams toward business objectives.
- Possess growing mindset and adaptability to deal with challenges.
Who You Are:
- BS degree in mechanical engineering or related.
- 10+ years of experience, with experience in a variety of functions which could include mechanical design, mechanical integrity, piping stress analysis.
- Knowledge of pressure vessels, materials, piping, valving, insulation, corrosion control and welded assemblies ensuring ASME and International Code Compliance for vessels. (ASME BPV, Section VIII; ASME B31.3)
- Solid knowledge in piping/tubing layout, stress analysis, valve selection, and material specification.
- Proficiency in of 2D/3D modeling and piping stress analysis software.
- Advanced degree in Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Experience in industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping, and equipment installation practices
- Experience in integration of firefighting, HVAC, and plumbing.
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.