Show All Results
Regional EHS Lead APAC
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Representing EHS at regional level within Life Science Operations APAC.
- Championing and driving a positive and proactive EHS behavior and culture within operations team by advising, influencing, and supporting leadership teams on site level and regional level.
- Working closely with EHS global team and EHS Managers to identify and implement global EHS policy, standards/requirements, best practices, and systems.
- Working with site leadership teams including EHS managers to provide support at a practical level.
- Developing and managing initiatives to promote a proactive safety culture, including programs designed to increase employee involvement, education, and recognition by participation in safety committees, incident investigations, training, and compliance auditing.
- Support site and distribution center operational managers to adhere with laws, regulations and employer policies.
- Collecting and interpreting regional EHS data to identify trends and/or causal factors, such as system failure, human error, incomplete or faulty decision-making, or a weakness in existing policies or practices or regulations.
- Oversee investigation of incidents and non-compliance events to derive global trends, contributing factors and recommend remedial actions on global level that sites and distribution centers have to implement to prevent reoccurrence.
- Conduct EHS reviews of capital projects and work with engineering & plant management on solutions to EHS issues.
- Identify and actively manage the sustainability initiatives and projects across regional sites to meet the operations targets.
- Organize regional exchange and information cascading for the region, improve EHS reporting and managing systems effectiveness and efficiency.--
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent in Chemistry related majors.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Site EHS management role in APAC as well as coordination role between operation sites experience.
- Previous experience managing sustainability initiatives and projects.
- Ability to work with senior leadership teams as well as ability to liase with, understand and include shop-floor level operational teams.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- EHS technical background and practitioner in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to EHS practices, regulations in multiple countries within APAC will be preferred.
- ISO 45001 experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to lead and successfully driving behavior and culture in large global organization.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity related to implementation of global programs and strategic initiatives.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.