Show All Results
Sr. Product Manager, Digital Media, Neurology & Immunology (N&I)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
New Boston- Seaport location in Summer 2024
As a Sr. Product Manager, Digital Media on the Neurology & Immunology (N&I) franchise media team, you will support digital marketing of EMD Serono's Multiple Sclerosis (MS) products to healthcare professionals, caregivers, and people living with MS (consumers). To be successful in this role, you will make significant contributions and be responsible for developing and implementing a variety of media and digital marketing initiatives. Your primary responsibilities will include identifying market needs and trends, executing promotional plans, partnering with the marketing team, and working cross-functionally.
Ensure compliance with all Company, industry and government laws or guidelines regarding ethical standards.
As a key contributor to the N&I team, the main tasks/core activities of the role are listed below:
- Develop and execute media drivers and digital marketing assets, programs, and services that drive success against brand strategies
- Oversee the conceptualization, development, production, and rollout of any materials/initiatives created to address market needs
- Evaluate implemented programs through advanced analytics projects in coordination with media agency and vendors
- Use measurement insights to evolve campaign messaging and execution for target audiences
- Proactively report on program successes, opportunities and gaps to leadership and cross-functional partners
- Directly support the development of a multi-channel consumer social media ecosystem
- Ensure strategic brand continuity and pull-through by partnering with HCP and consumer marketing, patient advocacy and corporate communications initiatives
- Manage budgets and judiciously prioritize tactics based on potential value to the brand
- Collaborate with Market Insights on the development of research tools and analysis of results to understand market dynamics and trends to refine strategy and tactics
- Manage internal processes related to Marketing & collaborate cross-functionally, including Medical/Legal/Regulatory review of promotional material, Compliance, Finance/budgets, strategy development, and tactical planning and execution
Location: Rockland, MA (Hybrid) (New Boston- Seaport location in Summer 2024)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years previous pharmaceutical/biotech marketing and/or agency experience
- Related experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry with a focus on digital marketing and/or media/omnichannel marketing
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of material development (including process, regulations, and strong command of clinical data)
- Collaborative work style and familiarity with core operating function (sales, marketing, regulatory, legal, medical, IT, and global marketing)
- Experience managing vendors, agency partners, and budget
- Proven track record in influencing without authority
- Experience in specialty, Neurology and/or Multiple Sclerosis Markets
- Hands-on experience creating and managing cross-platform social media programs (any industry)
- Experience in Google AdWords, Tableau, Datorama or other media reporting dashboards
- Strong project management experience and understanding of marketing principles
- Proven success driving cross-functional projects
- Experience working in a global business environment and presenting to senior leaders
- Understanding and experience in market research, analysis, and identifying the competitive landscape
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.